Thursday 30 April 2009

Another mothers day card!!!!





I have woken up in such a great mood today!!!!! I had a great night with my sister and she has done some really cute images for her blog that I will strive to get sorted for the weekend, she has even made up some little freebies to pop on her blog from time to time which I love. I got my mothers day card for my mil to give to her mil in australia finished up and I am going to play at a friend's house from the cricut mb tonight!!!
she lives just down the road from me and I am really looking forward to it.
Ok so for the mothers day card I used my wild card crat on the doily card setting ( i lurve the doily card!)
I cut it from some butterfly cardstock that I had in my stash and then I cut a circle for the front from my co-ordinations card in yellow and popped it through my cuttlebug with my divine swirls embossing folder. The sentiments are computer generated and I mounted the sticker on a bit of acetate and then foam dotted it to pop it out a little.
I added some inking around the edge and then a bit f bling with some tiny yellow gems. I tied a little yellow organza ribbon around the top to finish it off.
I made a little circle from some flowery paper (again from my stash...its amazing what i find in there!!) and did a bit of doodling aroud the edge of it.
Thankyou for popping in!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. gorgegous bright card, I love the shap.janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Lou! Great shape, pretty texture, and that little bear sticker is adorable! Thanks for playing along with The Cuttlebug Spot! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice card.
    I like it.

    Best wishes
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little bear with tulips. Fun round shape. Thanks for joining in on this week's Cuttlebug Spot Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lou, this card is such a bright and happy card. What a delightful Mother's Day card, I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to receive. TFS

    Huga, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors! Yellow is so bright and cheerful! Great take on this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful!!! I love the shape...so feminine. Love the embossing! Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining us this week at The Cuttlebug Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)