Sunday 10 May 2009

My try for the funkyhand design team!!!








I know, I know...I am late with thinking about doing this but I have wondered about it all week and have just decided that even if I don't get to be on the design team I would always wonder about it if I didn't at least try!!!! So Anice this post is for you hunny!!!!
I have sooo many favourite cards but these ones are my most recent favourites ( lou feels a bit daft as she realises that 2 of them are using funkyhand papers but I just love them!!!!!)
So please cross your fingers for me everyone and I will be crossing one hand for me and one hand for everyone else who has entered.
heres the link if anyone wants to pop a go in before tomorrow morning.
Thankyou for looking xxxxxx


4 comments:

  1. Good luck hope you get in, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. You're braver than me.
    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lucy good on you girl You stand a great chanceas your creations are fab!
    One day I hope to be brave enough to apply to be on a DT.
    Good Luck Lucy I'm rooting for ya!

    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Those are some fabulous tries! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yay!! I 'm so glad you decided too~you create the most fabulous things!!! :) :) :) Good Luck hun!!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)