Wednesday 9 December 2009

Get Funky and Lily-boo too december challenges!!

Hello everyone!!
2 challenges in one with this little cutie!!!! One of the challenges is the Get funky december challenge to make a decoration and the other is the lily-boo too challenge which is paper piecing, And here he is sat on my christmas tree!! I had to put him right at the top as mo kept trying to steal him!!!!.
He is of course from Lily-boo's boutique!! and I printed him out onto one of the gorgeous pieces of paper in the funkyhand seasons cd-rom, from the autumn lake art of the cd. I love the funky seasons cd, it has so much on it. Heres a close up of him!!! I used some woodware paint on his plaster cast that puffs up when you heat it up!!!!!
Right, got to dash and get mo to school!!! thank you for popping in!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. this is super cute....great idea for hanging on the tree...thanks for joining in with my challenge this month at Get Funky and have a merry christmas...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor old gingerbread man breaking his leg! What a great decoration! Thank you for joining in with this months Get Funky challenge..as always a wonderful contribution.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is just tooo cute and looks great on your tree
    Thanks for joining in with Get Funky this month again
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab decoration Lucy, looks great. Entered my first blog challange today thanks for the insparation.
    Love Andreax

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is he!? I love little gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL i love this just great big hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great tree decoration - I bet he will be on your tree every year now!

    I have a little snowman my eldest son made when he was 4 - we only made it out of a bit of postcard, felt tips and glitter but it has been on our tree every year since. (Dare I say probably for 27years now!!).

    I too love the Funky Seasons CD - aww your little gingerbread man is just so cute!

    Thank you for joining in with "Get Funky" this month.

    Have a great Christmas.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! I didn't realise he was made from paper - looks good enough to eat!!

    Thanks for entering the Get Funky! Challenge – hope you can join us again next month! Get Funky!

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)