Sunday 18 July 2010

I'm Back!!!!!!! with tiddly inks challenge 13! match it up!!


Hello everyone!!!

I have been a terribly bad blogger this last couple of weeks as I have been finishing off all the little peeps journals ready for me finishing work on friday.

I had a super last day, just a normal day which is what I wanted, and now I am looking forward to having some time with Little Mo over the holidays.

It was my midnight walk last night and I had such a fab time, we walked 6 miles for charity through the streets of Lincoln, including a great power walk up steep hill!!! for anyone who knows Lincoln, steep Hill is just as it is described!!!..... STEEP!!!! it didnt rain this year whichwas lovely and it was just so much fun walking with a group of my best friends and having a giggle. Car horns were beeping and people kept cheering at the huge mob of ladies doing the walk so it was lovely.

So yesterday in the daytime I was at the super fab cricut club that Fi has set up for us in Lincoln. I made my Tiddly inks challenge card.

This week the Tiddly Inks was 'Match it up', I had already coloured up my gorgeous everyday princess so it was jst a case of finding some matching coloured paper to go with her. I gave her some green bling on her crown.

Out came the stroke it only My minds eye bloom and grow paper!!! I love this paper,its so pretty!!!

I used my mini mongrams cart to make my scalloped circle and circle. The little flower I made using my friend Denise's scrunchy up the paper flower that she did at our other craft club and the little branches are Fi's new punch. The sentiment is out of my penny black wonderful clear set.

Right, I must dash as I have some searching to do for a stamp set that my bloggy friend Lou uses, its gorgeous and it is a an assortment of stitching stamps, if you look at Lou's blog her cards just look awesome. I may be lost in cyberspace for quite some time as I have nooooo clue what is was called!! lol!!! first stop google images!!!!!

thankyou for popping in on me, I love your comments.

Hugs Lou xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Really, really gorgeous!

    Leanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, I cannot believe you were able to find papers to match these colors you'd already done. Never happen to me, but they're wonderful. Love the scrunchy flower. Do you use water on the flower to get the scrunchy to happen. Who knew light orange and green went so well together. Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lou the branches look fab. Well as for the flower it's so sweet I have had Ally making some for his teachers cards. I Love the paper but it would be a look at and stroke paper here !!!
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou, awesome card. love the image she's gorgeous and the flower is amazing. I know just the stamp set you mean - it's gorgeous & so very useful.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,!Lou your walk sounds like it was amazing "well done" you.x.
    Love your card very much,such nice colours and how sweet she is.
    Real pretty card.
    The stamp set is-Kelly Panacci,KPSTP4 Borders made by-SANDYLION.
    Hope that helps Lou?
    take care,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, Lou, your blog keeps eating my comments. LOL
    Trying to say that I like this. :) The colors are really nice together and I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOh, I love that image and how you colored her Lou! And boy is that ppaper ever yummy! Sounds like you had a grand time at your walk. Are you sore at all? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgoeus card Lou! Very lovely paper and nice colours. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that this is GORGEOUS!!! Those soft...almost autumn colors are just lovely and a unique combo I don't see too often! Great Card!!! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)