Sunday 8 August 2010

Fit for a princess!!!



Hello!!!
It has taken me a few days to get this finished off as I have been at craft club and today I have been suffering with the dreaded monthlies, grrrrrrrr!!!!
So onto my little project!!!!
I decided to go for a little door plaque fit for a little princess!! I know that my niece Lily will love this!
I bought the little crown shaped frame from Ikea quite some time ago ( .....probably about the time I borrowed some pencils for my mini books!!! romfl!!!!) and it is just so adorable. I knew what I wanted to do with it because the challenge over on sir stampalots blog is 'Bring on the bling'
I am so lucky to have a creatopia which meant that all I had to do to bling up my terribley plain crown was run it through my creatopia and then sprinkle my gorgeous glitter over the top!!!! crown frame done!!! I bought this glitter at the dome show a couple of months ago when margaret, Fi and I went on our jolly road trip!!!!! It is gorgeous, so sparkly and extremely fine, when I remember where I go it from I will pop it in this post.......!!!
The gorgeous little everyday princess is coloured up with my promarkers. She is pastel beige and coral. Her hair is my dull ivory copic ciao pen as I love to do my hair 'Lysa style' since watching her awesome tutorial ( you can watch it here!) Thanks Lysa xxxxxx
The little 'The Princess's Bedroom' was done on my computer.
So there we have it, my entry for the sir stampalots challenge and Tiddly Inks challenge!! both are fab fun this month so make sure you pop over to each and join in.
Right I am off to cheer myself up a bit more by checking out every bodies fab bloggies on a sunday night blog womble!!! If anyone fancies a visit from me leave me a comment so I can find you!!! That way can just click on your name if I am not following yo already!! lol!!! see you all soon!!
Hugs
Lou xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Wow, that's what I call bling! Your niece is a lucky girl to be getting this.
    Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, bling bling at its best!! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bling it on Lou, wow wee! your niece will adore it, you are really going for itat the moment, everytime I click on there you are, good on ya girl. looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month. love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes and thanks for joining in the Sir Stampalot challenge. hugs chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is flippin gorgeous Lou! Love it to bits

    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely project Lou! Love the glitter crown! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou, I LOVE this!!! I want one for my room! LOL!

    Thanks for playing with us this week, hun!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou, this door plaque is awesome. I love the bling of it and so will your niece. What a fantastic job you did coloring her. I laughed over the Lysa credits, because I did the same thing. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love how you colored this one...her hair matches perfectly. :) Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOH, LOU! So gorgeously sparkly! I love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lucy how gorgeous is this!! Princess Lily is going to love it!! You need to do a Prince one now for little Mo!
    Hugs
    Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hunny ,
    wow stunning hun :) huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Lou That's sooo adorable and well as for bling, you did.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweetie i love the gorgeous image on this one she is so sweet, love all the sparkle hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lou

    What a really lovely creation, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Stampalot Challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lily is going to loveeeeeeeee this sis,she is being such a princess at the moment,lol,i havnt told her bout it so you can surprise her wednesday. He he he xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is just darling..all that sparkle is perfect for this princess...thanks for joining us this week at TI...

    Hugs
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute - love your bling! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh that is so sparkly - I love it. Thansk for the links too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)