Friday 12 November 2010

LOTV's challenge 73- Anything goes!

Morning peeps!!
whoo its a blustery day here today!! the wind is whistling away at a zillion miles an hour!!!
This cute little christmas card is for the LOTV challenge blog.
This week they are celebrating the release of the New Lili of the Valley stamps “Party Girls” and “ Tea and Chat” and the 3 Sentiments Collections and it great fun because they are combining the Challenge with a Blog Hop. Just for this week you can use any make of stamp or digi for your project and join in the Challenge and the theme is ANYTHING GOES. The LOTV DT have been very busy making the most gorgeous cards for inspiration so pop along to their blogs to check them out. I have definitely seen many more stamps I need now!!! romfl!!!

Well I just had to use my gorgeous new little Skating Along stamp that I treated myself to a little while ago. I coloured her up last week but I have been taking a long time deciding on the background papers!!!!! These ones are nitwits and the lovely swirls are a magnolia stamp.

Here's a bit of a close up!!! She has a gentle bit of glittering on her trims. I made the little christmassy flowers with my SU boho flowers punch and some seedy beads, I think they look a little like poinsettia's!!! The sentiment is LOTV too!!

It had to be pink as the little 8 year old little lady it is for loves pink, dogs and shopping!!!!!! ( ...Lou hopes the little lady in question is not sneaking a peek at her blog right now......lol!!!)
OOOOh and before I forget!!!! here is what is sitting on the back of my little card!!! This is the stamp that the very lovely Vicky led me astray to buy from bunny zoe's!!! How cool is it?!!!!

Well, I must go now and take myself to the LOTV shop!! can you tell I wrote my post super quick to get there faster?!!! lol!!!! thankyou for popping in on me!!

Hugs Lou xxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Hiya Lou
    Love this card - I too have that image and it's gorgeous!
    I dreamt LOTV all night and had my order placed at 6.30 this morning lol!!!
    Nearly got up at 12.15 - just in case they had sold out but the howling wind convinced me to stay in bed.
    Have a fab day
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely card great colours, she is soooo cute. UMMM as for that stamp I think I may NEED one of those, even if my cards aren't as good as yours.
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO I got soooo excited when I saw your stamp hunni its blooming marvelous isnt it? Bet you feel soooo proud I know I did, my eldest son who is nearly 20 looked at me as tho I'm very sad.....well if I am then its cooooooool to be sad he he hee. Loving this card she is soooo adorable I have this stamp I got it over a month ago & have still not inked her up....wow how guilty do I feel right now!!! Hope you are all ok & hope you all have a fan dabby doozy weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
    WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO again for the stamp.....you know just incase you didnt get the 1st one lmao. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lou another brill card umm think you can send me this one and i love the stamp for the back of the card very very posh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou, wow this is a beauty, and so love the personal stamp you have had done.
    hope you are all ok. have a great weekend love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Lou I want a coat and hat like this these, with all the sparkles...stunning card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Lou! This is as sweet as can be! Love the colors! xxD

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)