Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge 52- Darling Diva!!

Image- Everyday Princess from Tiddly Inks.
Papers- Colour Me Happy from Funky Hand.

Woohooooo!! its Tiddly Tuesday again peeps! so its time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and this week we want to see your creations...

Fit for a Diva!!!

All you need to do to join in with us Tiddly Inkers is dig out one of your favourite Diva-ish Tiddly Inks images ( it must be a Tiddly inks image to join in please!!) and create away making any creation you liike fit for a Diva!!!

And don't forget to check out the new images over in the Tiddly Inks store, just incase there is a cool new Diva there to help you along in the challenge ;)

My little creation used the supercute Everyday Princess. I think she is fab!!!! I coloured her up all bright and zesty!!! and then teamed her up using some of the papers from Funky Hand's Colour Me Happy papercraft factory. This colourway is the Barbadian ecstasy one, isn't it cheery? love it!!

.... and the awesome word art that I downloaded ages ago from Bethany's blog. I knew when I saw it I would need it for a card for a little diva one day!!!! heres a close up of its diva-ness....
Can you all tell how much I love my new little Distezz-it-all gadget?!!! :) 

I am entering this little princess in the Cupcake Crafts Challenges blogs 'Zesty Colours' challenge this week, the colour combo is way too funky to pass up on!! I love it.Don't forget to check out their DT's cards if you fancy zesting up anything this week!!! I really really enjoyed their colour combo as it has been icky blurgh rain here for the last couple of days!

Right, I have 5 little people here today to entertain as I am on school holiday Aunty Lou duty!!! I love it, they all play together and have such a fabby day.

Have a great Tiddly Tuesday!!
hugs Lou xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Your card is simply gorgeous Lou ! I love those zingy colours and this image is one of my favorites ! Enjoy your day with the little ones !Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving the citrus colors on your adorable card! This is as sweet as can be and the sentiment is soooo Diva-ish. LOL Looks like you're having a ball with your new toy. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lou! Love that sentiment, it is so perfect for this image! :)

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh LOU!!! Your colors are DELICIOUS LOOKING! I LOVEEEEEEEEEE all of the distressing you've done!! Beautiful and gorgeous all around!!!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love this color palette and that sentiment is perfect for her! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the lime and orange, such an eye catching colour scheme. She truly is the cutest of all Diva's and the sentiment is so clever. I love your layout btw, and all the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou - this is so adorable!!! I LOVE the matching papers and how you tore them - I could never tear that perfectly!!! LOL - beautiful girl - and you know what's funny - I couldn't decide between this image and By Royal Decree too!! LOL - you are right great minds thing alike! I'm glad we both did something different in the end - because your card is WONDERFUL!!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou - this is absolutely adorable. I LOVE the colors, and that sweet princess is one of my favorite images. :) Enjoy the kiddos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEEED the distrezzer thing...love that! This is just adorable all over--colors, design, sentiment...all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lou. It's lovely to see you at Cupcake with this super doops card, thanks for playing along with our colour combo. Loving the pretty LOTV cards above this post too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Lou this is soooo pretty,just LOVE your new gadget too-it does a fab job!!
    Really lovely to bump into you at the show Sunday-it was a great day.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lou, love this. Your color combination is such fun and your sentiment, perfect! Isn't the Zutter distresser so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh I love those colours!! That sentiment is so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww...What fun & sweet card! Love the bright colors and sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  15. test
    Great card love the colours
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lou, what a gorgeous card. I love the funky image and your distressed papers look amazing. Thanks for joining in with my 'zesty colours' challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute sentiment and I love that "Queen" font! Great coloring and a fun color combination too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lou, fabulous card! Love all of the distressing! She definitely has diva written all over her...LOL! Plus, that sentiment leaves no room for doubt ;D Too clever! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)