Tuesday 13 September 2011

Another rainy day and a very proud mummy moment!!!

Papers- Happy Happy Birthday- Birthday boy colourway
from Funky Hand

***This is my 2nd post for today so please scroll down or go HERE for my Tidlly Inks challenge post***

Hiyah peeps!!

I had some me time today which was lovely so I decided to have a play with my other Rainy Day from Saturated Canary digi's that was left from my playtime yesterday!!!!! (well, she did look kinda lonely sat there on her own!!!)
My printer has decided that anything with yellow in will not be printed without looking all weird so I am down to my dark colours only!! and being as I only have a couple of red, a couple of blue and greys (warm and cool) in my copics box I decided they should have an outing for a change!!

Rainy Day was lots of fun to colour today and then I distressed the edges and decided to do some hand stitching too.

I chose the splotty paper from my Happy Happy birthday cd because I decided it makes a neat rain splot background!! then I printed out the dark blue lineny looking one and pulled in some red paper from my stash to match my colouring.

Then the postman came and I had the best surprise ever, it was a postcard from Little mo's headteacher and it said...
I did what every proud mummy would do and cried!!!! I am so unbelievably proud of him. 

Right off to get a snuggle from Mo, then its bathtime!!

huge hugs Lou xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous this is stunning i just got this cutie too, so pleased they are digis as i am not keen on rubber, your creation is stunning perfect colours, love her so much, and awww at that postcard how sweet x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love the colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunner of a card, sweetie....love the layout, too.
    Great job, Little Mo!!
    I know exactly how you feel...brought up 5 wonderful kiddles, but was still proud as punch when I was introduced to my youngest son's new boss (Jonathan is 23 and this was when he was 19), and he told me I had done a great job of raising such a well-mannered, hard-working boy.....I cried too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a great card and better still what a great little note to get in the post.
    Super cute.
    Hugs Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Lou, what a lovely postcard too, you have every right to be proud.

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just GORGEOUS, LOu! I was ecstatic when I happened upon the Saturated Canary images in digi! I've bought 4 of them myself but haven't had time to color. this is one of the ones I bought. You've done such a lovely job with her! And well done, MO! Such a proud moment. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card hun, love the colour combo & huge well done to Morgan too.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow love your card been and got this image because of you lol,and well done to you lad it is so good when you hear they are doing well.
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous card shug love the colours & of course the image is lush.
    Aw well done Mo give him squishy hugs for me too sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)