Monday 23 April 2012

Golfing anniversary...

Hello  Peeps!!


How are you all this gorgeous monday? I am good. I have just got back from taking my mum to physio and having a jacket potato at the garden centre,yummo!!!


Now I promised I would be back with my Mum's card for my Dad for their anniversary and here it is!! The file for this card was a freebie from the wonderful Kris. All I needed to do was golf-erise it for my Dad's golf obsession. The piccies aren't that great as I took them in a rush on my way out the door to Mum but I hope you like it anyway!!


I have to say, I am extremely proud of the sentiment I made up in my own daft little head for this one!! please feel free to pinch it peeps if you have a golf obsessed hubby or wife because the smile on my Mum's face when I gave her this card for Dad this morning was priceless so if I can share that with at least one other card maker I will be so very happy.
I embossed the heart and the sentiment for inside with my tiny bubbles embossing folder to make them look like golf balls! cute!!!


And here's the inside of the card.......


I love it!!!!!! can't wait to hear what Dad thought of it!!!!
Anywhoo, I have pots to put away, lounge to hoover, dog to plod and all before I fetch the little Mo man from school!! oh and a staff meeting to go to tonight too ....
Thank you for popping in on me!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

8 comments:

  1. oh this is so spunky, original and just perfect for those golfers. Thanks for sharing, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS Lou this is awesome!
    Fab job - bet your Dad loved it :o)
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I this is just so so sweet hun, I bet you dad will love it.
    What a fab card it will be so treasured.
    Hugs
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just brilliant lou.love the stunning and unique design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've outdone yourself this time Lou, this is so cool I bet your Dad was thrilled with it and the sentiment is brilliant.
    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I would have loved to have seen your Dad's face when he opened this card. I love the uniqueness of it, and it's absolutely perfect for a golfer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou, THANKYOU so very much for leaving me a lovely message and link to see how you've used one of my files, you have absolutely made my day! I am soooo excited to see your gorgeous creation, and hey, as for daft sayings...no way mate, First thing I noticed was the sentiment and thought, wow, that's a good one :) Great job in turning a simple cutting file into a lovely gift...Cheers mate, Kris xo

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)