Wednesday 13 June 2012

Baby Booties...


Morning Peeps!!
I am wombling into bloggy land with my Cuddly buddly DT card for the week!! and oooh its so cute!! I love these little booties and this card is for a special little gelfling. He is the new arrival of one of my oldest and most fabulous friends and he is soooooo cute! I have yet to meet him because he has been  so busy meeting all of his new family and friends but I will get to snuggley soon!!!

I was spoilt for choice on my little womble to Barbara- Anne's section of the shop,but I eventually decided on these little booties,the ticket sentiments and the yummy seaside colour papers ( all linkies above!!)

I coloured up the little booties with my promarkers and gave them some texture using a trick Da boss from Saturated Canary taught me!! here's a linky to the post where Krista explained how she did it. I used my promarkers so just swap out the copic blender for the promarker blender if you are a promarker chick like me!!! I wanted a real gentle texture on these soft little booties so I pressed down real gently. I added some white gel pen dots to the bows too to bring in the dots on the blue backing papers.

I made the dummy real teeny so I could make it into a charm for the bow, I LOVE how it came out! I sewed it on with some thread and then ran the thread along my fingernail to make it ruffle, a bit like you do scissor blade on paper or curling ribbon (...Lou imagines self as cat woman with razor sharp nails...and a leather catsuit...and the figure to go with it......!!!)

Right, Mo's brekkie buddy will be here soon and I need to get dressed!! cuppa here I come!!
Thank you for popping in on me 
Huge hugs
Lou xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Awww this is adorable Lou! I love the texture on the booties and that tiny little dummy is too cute. Bet you can't wait to snuggle! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou

    Super scrummy and gorgeous!! Just daring myself to click on the links LOL!!!

    Loving the finished look!!

    Enjoy your snuggle when it comes to your turn!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is an awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww card Lou. Beautiful colouring and design... hmmmmmph.... tsk... I just clicked on the link... oh my what a lot of stamps !!!!!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous loving the colours too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lou this is so so delightful ! What a sweet image ! And your colouring is fantastic ! Love the bow too, scrumptious ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coloring technique and that cute little charm with your fingernail thread technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous love the layout and the booties are cute sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, your image is adorable and beautifully coloured....I love your gorgeous details!!!
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, gorgeous card Cat Woman! Love those booties and that sweet little dummy!

    Enjoy your snuggles when it's your turn!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwww im awwwing and ooooing ,awww this is just the cutest likkle card, its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. so adorable lou.gorgeous sweet image and details and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love and how you have done up these adorable booties, I have played with these and love them also, she is an amazing talent, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice card like the effect on the boots hun. Super idea.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)