Saturday 7 July 2012

Holly's christmas card!!


Morning peeps!!
I have finally made a start on my christmas gifts!!!...well how could I resist with this super cute Fergus Macfluff tent card from Cuddly Buddly?!! its way too cute and a super template too! it comes with the card pieces and box all ready for you to just print out and cut and ooooh it was fun to make!!

I added a few bells and twine and some little red photo corners and added some of Holly's favourite yummy doggy treats inside! I am still loving red,white and blue at the minute with all the jubilee and olympic going ons!! so I am popping this cutie over in the challenge on the Allsorts challenge blog this week which is red,white and blue!!

thankyou for popping in on me! we are offto try and get Mo to his golf lesson before the rain pours down and then we are off for a long overdue visit to my lovely friend Claire in her craft shop over at Cloud 9 in horncastle....mo already has a list.....!!!!


I am super duper excited too as my awesome prize from the TOMIC challenge blog came yesterday!!! squeee omgosh its absolutely awesome!! I will be back tomorrow hopefully with some makes using some of my gorgeous stamps and the new swirl with flower leaf die!! its sooooooooo exciting!!! :)

huge hugs Lou xxxx

16 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Lou and I love the box you've made to go with it, super!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee, what a cute card Lou! Your colouring is amazing and such a beautiful red, white and blue combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lou this is gorgeous ! I love your card and the coordinated box ! Love the colours too and this image is so so sweet ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so lovely. Such a cute image and I love the bells

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, what a wonderful card and box, love those blues and the bear is perfect. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this is awesome! I love the box and the image is just the cutest. Really fantastic job it looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable Lou....:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lou, well I've made it here at last to catch up on all your wonderful creations. You've been so busy and creative during my blog break - everything is truly gorgeous!! Lou, you are sooooo talented! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uber cute card Lou - fab design - thanks for the link - another one to add to my wish list lol!!!
    Hope you and the family are keeping well.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ps Thanks also for playing along with us at Allsorts - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Lou, STUNNING
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its absolutely gorgeous love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww how cute is this! Well done on making a start! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw this is so cute lou.stunning colours and design and i love the adorable image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the coloring on this Lou...the fur looks totally real!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!!!!! lovely card and box!!
    your colouring are amazing!!
    i love that image, so sweet.
    hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)