Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tiddly Inks challenge 110- Use a Wryn....

Image- Wryn New Nest.
Papers- Animal Antics.

Morning Peeps!! 

It's Tiddly Tuesday and we have an awesome challenge for you this time....

Use a Wryn!!

So looking at the gorgeous entries each challenge us Tiddly Inkers noticed that YOU love WRYN!  So for our special challenge today, we want you to use a Tiddly Inks Wryn on your project.  

Any Wryn you have will be perfect and if you don't have one yet, there are a number of cuties in the shop right HERE.  Also, there are clear stamps in case you prefer a physical stamp.

Its my little niece's birthday coming up soon and I always make her a notepad. One of my fav Wryn's .....like ever...is Wryn New Nest. Its just gorgeous.

I coloured her up with my promarkers and cut her out and layered her up on a French Pastry doily cut in kraft card and some of the gorgeous papers from the Animal Antics pad. The little Lace Deco B corners just finished it off and I added her name using the Chip Block Alphabet strip die from Lord Timmy!! the lace is from my stash of oodlies!!!

oooooh and i just got to add this little sneak peaky preview of some new wryn gorgeousness heading your way, they are just the most gorgeous release ever so keep tuned in Tiddly Inking!! he he he!!!

Right then, time for a cuppa for me. Mo is still snoozling which is good as he was absolutely shattered when he went to bed last night! I was a little unwell yesterday so I hit the hay at 9pm and Scott was straight up after me so we must of been the tired out brigade! lol !!

I'll be back in a couple of hours with my Passion for Promarkers DT make so pop back in on me!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hun she is so sweet, and I cannot wait for the new ones to be released going to treat myself huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful notebook. Wish I had one like this when I was student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your niece will be over the moon with her notebook ! This is gorgeous Lou ! Love the paper and the image is delightful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the sweetest lou! i just love the design of this... a gorgeous notebook :D i want one! hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous lou.i love the sweet wryn and your colours are really fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great notepad! Your niece is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous notebook!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh those new stamps look delish! Gotta go have a peep. Need to do birthday prep for the wee man's 3rd birthday party this weekend though. Love the book cover, such a gorgeous way to use the image. Gorgeous colouring too hun. Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)