Tuesday 19 November 2013

Tiddly Inks challenge 122......Anything Goes..


Morning all!!!

Its time for a new challenge over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and after all the gorgeous entries last week we decided to have another Anything Goes challenge, we love seeing what you create with your Tiddly Inks stamps and images when we give you free reign!!!

I went for another diary for my make, they are so addictive to make!! I used the gorgeous gossmere and coloured her up to match the stunning papers, I even gave her a few green highlights in her hair!!

Right, got to dash!! I'll be back soon with the new challenge for the passion for promarkers !!

huge hugs Lou xx


4 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.love the fabulous image and really lush papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these diaries and notebooks you've been altering, they look so cool. Tempted to try one myself, but not sure I'd be able to restrain myself on the embellishments enough to get it to work lol :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable journal cover! love the green combos

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)