Tuesday 3 December 2013

Passion for promarkers challenge 227....a sketch..by me :)

Image- Spider Henry.

I'm back again peeps!! 
This time its with my Passion for Promarkers Challenge blog DT post!! 

(so if you're looking for my Tiddly Inks challenge post and Mo wafflies they are here!!)

This weeks challenge is a sketch from.....Me!!!!  Don’t forget, as always, to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the sketch

Our generous sponsor this week is Whiff of Joy and the prize is one gorgeous stamp of your choice


WOJ


Here you go this weeks sketch: 

I hope you like it! I am a simple sketch kinda chick!!!
I had some cards to get made for christmas and this one is for an 8 year old so I wanted something christmassy and fun!! I hope Isaac likes it! 
I used sandstone,cocoa and burnt sienna for his fluffy parts! poppy, crimson and burgundy for his reds and pastel blue,denim blue and midnight blue for the blues.

9 comments:

  1. I love this WoJ image and it's so cute on a Christmas card! Fabulous coloring!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card Lou ! Love the lettering ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. well what a fun card is this? Love that spider mouse, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome Lou! I have that image somewhere too so cute! Great boys card hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweet wonderful card. It's perfect for a little boy. And thanks for the perfect sketch. Hope you have more of those. Love them! :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card for a boy Loopylou, I love the cute image and the beautiful dies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Lou! Just wanted to apologise for not being able to create a card to join in with your wonderful sketch challenge this week! Unfortunately, the refurb works are still ongoing and my craft room is still covered in dust sheets in preparation for painting (hopefully tomorrow!) I'll be so glad when it's all done and dusted!
    Love your cute card using that fab Spider Henry image and of course your brill sketch! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning boys card lou.i love this image and your design and details are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's a fun fellow and that's a super card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)