Friday 21 February 2014

'Popping' in with Wryn!!!


Image- Wryn Skater Girl from Tiddly Inks.
coloured with Promarkers.

Good morning peeps!!
How are you all this fine friday?!! I totally adore friday's because Scott is off on a friday and its even better today because its half term so we are all together. We are going to take a lovely walk with the dog before heading out for the day.

So how cute is Skater Girl Wryn?!! oh my gosh too cute right?!!!!!! I absolutely love her!! and I had to have another go at these awesome pop up box cards. They are just my cup of tea, layers and dimension always makes for a totally fun and cute card.

I popped the tutorial up there with the links but I fiddled with it a bit for this one because I wanted a square box, so this one the little layers are 3x3 with a finished size of 6x6. I have made 3 of these uber fab boxes now!!

I added some die cuts and little punched flowers and edge punched the edges of the box too.

Here's a little closer shot of her in her scene!! I am going to pop her over on the  Layers challenge on the Papertake weekly blog as this is such a fun way to add layers to your crafty makes!

Right, time for me to get a cuppa and have a little blogster womble!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

9 comments:

  1. Awww... This is so adorable Lou ! What a delightful idea ! I love it ! Enjoy your day Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow love this lou.what a fantastic design and i love your fun wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow!! this is gorgeous Lou!! what a wonderful design! I love the way it pops up… all the little details are awesome!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fabulous creation, loved it when you shared it on FB and it looks even better here. I now have this on my to do list, you did a truly fantastic job with her :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh!!! this is beautiful! And yes, her is cute girl! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card. I love Wryn! She reminds me of my granddaughter. Need to get this little skater image. Thanks so much for your fabulous inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh goodness Lou that is just too stinkin cute, sure to put a smile on anyones face, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! Such a fabulous creation and the image is so cute.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these box designs Lou! Gorgeous Wryn stamp too! Fab papers and dies. Altogether rather delish hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)