Monday 5 May 2014

Butterflies and hearts....


Morning everyone! Lou here with a little bit of a different share again!!

I quite often like to give myself a bit of a challenge and this weekend challenge was no colouring!! ooooh it was hard not to go grab a stamp of a cutie peep of some sort but it was soo much fun!

I grabbed a couple of my fav dies and just went for it!! I love how it turned out and the little floaty butterflies all over it gave me such a summer buzz!  I love a card that pops out at you.

I added a bold bit of black stamping to make the sentiment and its banner really stand out at the front.

Thank you for popping in! I will still be at work when this posts and then off to bed as soon as I get on at 7:10am but I will be up after a few hours sleep!!

Hugs Lou xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a hard challenge! You totally rocked it though, good thing you also have a love of dies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card shape Lou! Love the sweet lemons and blues. Gorgeous hun, don't miss the sweetly coloured image at all, okay maybe just a little bit, but only cos your colouring rocks! It's fab hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Lou ! Love the shape and the little hearts are so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lou! what a wonderful design, so clever!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, I am loving your colours big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning lou.i love the fantastic design and gorgeous hearts and butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)