Thursday 7 May 2015

Baker....

Image- Baker from Saturated Canary.
Papers- Studio Calico South of Market.
Morning all!!

How are we all today? I am not ashamed to admit I woke up with the sad feeling :( so I needed to kick it to the dust with some Mo snuggles (...they were good, we watched Parent trap, giggled and ate breakfast) , a good walk with tys (..also good, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, big fields, no people!!) and then home to do some crafting.

Simple things but they fix a Lou so worth doing! anywhoo! the image I decided to print out and play with just had to be the new  Baker from Saturated Canary. She's so cute! it was a case of print, splodge the colour on, simple card base with yummy papers and job done but I love how she came out!!

Right. I have a few bits to get on with now so I am going to pootle off!! I'll be back later with my DT make for MDP2, its new challenge day!! whoot whoot!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lou ! Love that image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)