Monday 13 July 2015

Snow Day...

Image- Snow Day.

Hi everyone!! I have 2 posts for today and I am starting with a bit of a wintery make! I just had to make a little shaker card using  Snow Day. I keep seeing gorgeous shaker cards pop up and I have to be honest...I suck at them!! i get all my sprinkles stuck to them and get the shaker bit all wrong so for this one I out my best concentrating hat on and made myself a shaker circle by cutting out 6 circles of card with my nestie circles!!!! go meee!!!

Then a few sprinkles , sequins and bits and bobs got plomped into the little share a la Lou and I stuck another piece of acetate over the top so I could make it into a little window that you could see my little cutie through!!

And don't forget.....

 Mo's HOT Summer Sale!!.

now through Saturday, July 25, 2015!!!.

So it's the perfect time to get adding to your wishlist!!

Right, I need to get a cuppa and get my next little make finished off!!

Huge hugs Lou xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love your adorable shaker card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Lou, the image is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit this shaker card out of the park, it is adorable. Have to remember about Mo's sale and take advantage. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)