Wednesday 15 July 2015

Wrapping...........


Image- Wrapping.
Morning everyone!

I had a christmassy feeling this week! I don't know why, I just felt the need for some festive feeling!! and for this one I just had to go with Saturated Canary's  Wrapping.

I love this image so much with that little parcel behind her, she would be perfect for a birthday too!!

Right, I've got to scooch! Little Mo is having his class play at school today and we can't wait to see it, he has been singing all the songs and practicing the words in the bath for the past few weeks so to see it all come together will be just wonderful.

Huge hugs Lou xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your card Lou ! Love the little red bells too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you're 'staging' your photos lately Lou. The little bells are so perfect for this card. Love the image you've used and your fab papers. Also LOVE the distressed edges and that torn curled area. I've seen you do this numerous times and it always looks amazing. My one attempt at emulating it ended in disaster! You make all your clever crafty tricks look effortlessly cool (and they're not effortless!). Love it to bits hun. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)