Monday 21 November 2016

I even love the box...

Hi everyone!

Lou in with a make for you today and it just had to be another 1st christmas card for my other BF!! yup! I am a lucky girl because my BF's think of my ovaries and have their babies at the same time to stop my pangs of ever needing another!! he he!!!! 2 years ago my other BF had twins so I am kept at bay!! my girls know how to keep me good!! he he!!!

Theo has been seriously poorly this last week so to keep myself positive yesterday I got to work on his first christmas card.

I even love the box is just so spot on for a first christmas because at 6 months the box is often the best bit to these small peeps we bring into the world! e spend all that time worrying what to get them to make it special and they promptly throw the toy out and enjoy the wrapping!! he he!!!

Thank you for popping in
Huge hugs Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)