Thursday 16 November 2017

Autumny Hedghog.............

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far? I am having a bit of a funny one as Little Mo has been given a meds change for his ADHD and it's always a worrying time for me when they do that since the last time they tried set him on such a wobble. The first day was very hard for him but I think he is doing ok now, though he says he feels that he doesn't feel as settled on them as he would like. I just feel lucky that he can tell us what he thinks to them so we know how to help.

Anywhoooo!! to keep me busy I treated myself to a teeny weeny bit of fun! I bought myself the new Tim Holtz Sizzix sidekick starter set. Ooooh and I have to say, Janice and Andy at Sir Stampalot must of known how excited I was about it as I ordered it Tuesday afternoon and it was here by Wednesday afternoon!!! and boy oh boy! it is every bit as wonderful as I knew dreamy Tim Holtz said it would be!! of course, it would of been rude not to baptise this little beauty today!! I have named it 'Little Cuteness' !!!

It is absolutely blooming perfect for my many small dies, especially the scrumptious ones in my  Doo Hickey club 16- Fall In Love set, so a few rolls of the little cuteness later and I had all the bits I needed to get making this super cute little hedgie tag. And even more of a bonus, I could do it all sat at my desk because I didn't need space to get down on the floor to get my big shot out! wahoooooooooooooooooooooooo for the little cuteness!!!

I popped a little glossy accents on my toadstool and conker as well as the teeny nose and eye on my hedgie. It was a super way to work out some mamma worrying time! I am not sure what I fancy doing for the next 50 mins before I go to fetch Mo. I have a couple of things I need to get finished off (...utter lack of attention this week from team Lou!!!) so I think I'll set to finishing off one of those!! lol!!

Thank you for popping in, huge hugs Lou xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

One little comment goes a long way!! your special words always make my day :)